FAMILY LAW SERVICES
Dependable Legal Support from Your Local Family Law Experts
Elaine Parkes Solicitors offer the full spectrum of family legal support, serving East Sussex from our office locations in Hastings and Brighton.
Whether you are experiencing a specific challenge, would like independent advice, or need legal representation to resolve a dispute, our teams are always available with friendly, honest and expert legal guidance to help you achieve a favourable resolution.
We are proud of our reputation for delivering honest advice and outstanding legal services, alongside our passion for our clients’ wellbeing.
Elaine Parkes is on hand in happy times and during challenges, to help you navigate the legal framework and secure the best outcomes whatever your circumstances may be.
From prenuptial agreements to negotiating divorce settlements, helping you with the formalities of expanding your family through adoption to dealing with children matters in the courts, we have the capacity and professional skill to help.
Legal Advice on Family Matters in East Sussex
Our teams offer a broad range of expertise, in every facet of family law. We can liaise with you to discuss any safeguards that might be beneficial to you, represent your needs in any legal action, case or negotiation, and provide confidential guidance around any challenging circumstances you are dealing with.
Elaine Parkes family law services include:
- Legal support through divorce proceedings, both in formal court settings and private hearings or negotiations.
- Assistant with cohabitation agreements for partners of any nature who share a home.
- Separation agreements, when a relationship has come to an end, and a clear outcome is required.
- Pursuing legal claims to property ownership rights in a cohabitation scenario when a partnership has broken down.
- Prenuptial agreements in advance of a new marriage.
- Help with adoption proceedings or childcare negotiations.
- Children matters including Care Orders, private custody agreements and representing young people in legal cases.
- Acting as the legal representative of family members including parents, guardians, children and other family members.
- Securing Legal Aid assistance to financially support clients in cases of child safety or domestic abuse.
These are just some of the many family law services we offer. Our teams of highly qualified solicitors are always on hand to consult on other legal matters that are important to you and your loved ones.
Family Legal Support in Hastings and Brighton
Alongside our broad range of legal support services, the Elaine Parkes Solicitors team believes in upholding the highest standards of practice, delivering independent and expert advice to every client in an understandable, honest and cost-effective way.
When you need to make important life decisions or put legal protection in place for the future, it is vital to understand all available actions to make informed choices about the best solutions for you.
Elaine Parkes is proud to be an accredited Resolution specialist, meaning that we explore any avenues available to reach equitable outcomes with respect for the interests of all parties.
We are also represented on the Law Society’s Children Panel, as a solicitors firm with extensive expertise in children matters, and to be Law Society Accredited to Practice Management Standards.
For legal support and advice with any family matters, get in touch with our team today on 01424 883183.